Sunday 4 October 2009

Korea - not now...............

I was all set to go to Korea - had the itinerary and the Visa from the South Korean government, but things have changed and I am now not going. It is a long story. Maybe I will go in a few weeks. Maybe not. It is a bit disappointing as I was looking forward to it. But it was not to be.

There's still lots to do - and if I'm needed I can go. I will focus on going back to China next year. I hope that happens.

I have decided to do one more semester in China, and then focus on my writing. At least now I will have a chance to have my camera lesson, soemthing that I had hoped to do before I went to South Korea.

I have been enjoying the new Canon camera and have taken some good photos, but I will benefit from some lessons I am sure.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gives you the opportunity to do other things. Good luck, Di!


Regards,

Peter