Monday 23 March 2009

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time they tell me, though I don't know anyone who has tried. The Korea project is on, and today most of the documentation has arrived for me to apply for the Visa. Not all, mind you, but most.

I am still running out of time though. If the Korean Embassy completes the process within the 5 days, I will still only get my passport and Visa the day before I have to leave. I hat leaving things that late. I'll freak. What if it doesn't arrive on time? I am due to fly out early on April 1st! What will happen if the paperwork doesn't get back to me in time? I hate to think.

It is a 10+ hour flight from Brisbane to Soeul and then about 2 or 3 hours to the city in which I will live and work for 10 hours. Scary. Scary that I will arrive late at night.

Exciting though, and all I can do is resolve to make the best of it.


Meanwhile I fly to Perth tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will all turn out OK. be positive, Di!

Cheers,

peter

Unknown said...

Good luck, Di!


Cheers,


Peter

deedub said...

Well, well. I sort of thought you might do something crazy like this! I do hope that it is all working out for you and that your new life chapter will be rewarding.
David Wilson