Tuesday 31 March 2009

Watery eyes

No, I'm not crying yet, but I am exhausted. The last few weeks have been hectic and stressful, and I have a load of things to do before I leave for Korea in the morning. I'll have a big sigh of relief when I board the plane.

I'm flying Korean Airlines to Seoul - have not flown with them before, so it will be interesting.

I'm due to arrive - complete with suitcase, laptop, backpack and two cartons of books - at around 7.30 pm and I understand I have a two to three hour drive to the city in which I will stay. A small city I have been told - but I am sure I will be wide eyed with wonder at the new sights.

I'm still a bit hazy on detail, but at this point of time, I can not load any more information into my head and will fly with my Lonely Planet Guide to Korea on my lap, and my book, "My Life with Steve Irwin" by Terri Irwin.

I have work to do on my laptop, and my MP3 player is loaded, so I expect I will be kept amused during the 10 hour flight.

May be I will sleep too..................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck, Di, and get as much as you can from the experience.

Cheers,

Peter