Saturday 20 February 2010

My to do list

I still have a lot of things to do in the next few days before I go. And I know I will not manage to do them all. I do have a "to do" list and I'm trying to keep ahead of the game.

It was an excellent function last night - but it has made me more tired though it wasn't a very late night. I was the official photographer again. It was funny as the local newspaper editor and perhaps one of her staff attended, and the editor was taking photos with a little digital camera. I know her, so I had a little laugh with her as I announced that "mine is bigger than yours". She later told my husband about that conversation and laughed about it.

I'm up early this morning and will tackle a few more things on my list, but it is Saturday and some things I can only do during week days.

I did go and meet one of my clients yesterday and will probably meet with her again tomorrow. She is 103 and I'm writing her story.

I plan to write in greater detail about my tour of duty in China - and I am hoping to get some good photos.

During the last days of my most recent trip to China I was up early one morning and walked along the river and took some excellent photos of the river just after day break, and I loved that series of photos. Maybe I will find another similar place for such photos - but certainly I hope to bring back some extra ordinary images of life in China.

Only 3 more sleeps to go..........................

No comments: