Friday 11 January 2008

TESOL Classes

I've attended my first two TESOL Classes at Teach International - two nights from 6 pm to 10 am. And I've got more to go. Tonight 6 to 10 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm. I'm going to be a mess on Monday!

As well on Sunday I move out of my house sit.! Pressure!

Last night we learned about the proper documents for applying for postiions at overseas school. My resume or CV which might be good for Australian positions needs updating to cater for overseas readers. That I will do this morning and resubmit.

Each class has been full on. No wasted time. All 19 or so students are enthusiastic and all very well involved in the sessions.

Last night one of the other students and I asked to leave 20 minutes early, so that we could catch a train. To save a long lonely hour wait on the railway station. So we finished quickly, and got ready to run, raced down the stairs and found we were locked in. Myfriend ran upstairs to find someone with the key!

We made a hasty retreat all along George St to the Roma St Railway Station and made it with a few minutes to spare. Phew!

We did get a little homework to do too. Busy days.

No comments: