Friday 12 June 2009

Praise to the Incheon Best Western Airport Hotel,


My booking in was painless. The guy on the desk spoke English and everything was fine. I set off to my room on the 7th floor. Oh, what luxury after where I have been living.

I was a little hungry and didn't like the Room Service Menu so went to explore the restaurant downstairs. Oh, what bliss.

A glass of white wine. Korean Reisling. Great. I had two glasses. Then I had a Smoked Salmon Waldorf Salad. Again a great meal, although it was entre and very small, and then the dessert. Now I'm not usually keen on cheesecake and had opted for the cheese and biscuits but was told it was a huge plate, so I chose the cheesecake. I'm not usually a fan of cheesecakes, but this was exceptional!

I would rate this meal as one of the top meals I have every had. Simple, tasty and the service was exceptional. So if you every visit Seoul, I'd recommend the Best Western Incheon Airport Hotel!!!


No comments: