Wednesday 14 January 2009

Freezing cold - let's go.

The temperature is -6 degrees in Shaoxing! I can't wait to feel warm again. Back in Brisbane it is around 30 degrees. A difference of 36 degrees.

Makes for some interesting planning of what to wear on the plane. I really am juggling clothes right now - still trying to decide!

When we leave here in the morning it will be around -6 - so we will have to rug up for the trip back in the bus. I was going to post my winter jacket, but now will have to wear/carry it! It will be too cold for me without it!

Arriving at Brisbane, I'm going to look a real dork with a heavy coat - but it has been my friend and has a lot of life in it yet.

We've decided that Hangzhou is not as cold as Shaoxing - here we just can't seem to get warm. The sun is shining and the sky is bright blue, but the atmosphere is so dry and cold.

Time to go home.

No comments: