Wednesday 28 January 2009

Still travelling

I've gone from a country with -6 degrees (Shaoxing China on 15th January) to 43 degrees (Adelaide , South Australia, January 28th) - and my poor wracked body is "feeling the heat" in more ways than one. I think I heard that it was likely to be the worst heat wave since 1908!

My folks live in the lovely city of Adelaide - so they were keen to see me after my China adventure, but it always seems to be some record of temperature when I am here (coldest, wettest, hottest etc) so it is no surprise about this heatwave in the midst of summer.

That's just the way it is. No air conditioning in my parents' or sister's homes, but I will manage. Keeping quiet - doing little.

Maybe time to catch up on my writing................................

No comments: